Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The time in which we live


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I broke a tooth Saturday.

Went to dental appointment Tuesday.

Tooth required crown.  Painless.  Temporary work done.

It amazes me how far dentistry has come since 1960's.

No pain at all ... I didn't even feel the shot that deadens the tooth.  That shot used to be very painful.

It's times like this that make me really grateful to God for putting me in this exact time when I live and where I live, that I can get such help.

Acts 17:26   and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;


The NIV translates this verse as He (God) appoints the time we will live there and the "exact" places we will live.  (Origination translation)


I find this knowledge very comforting.


*****