Tuesday, January 23, 2018

What do you believe?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was speaking to a young woman who works in doctor's office taking down information about patients.

I told her after we die we will not have these fleshly bodies.  We, who believe in God, will be given new spiritual bodies which has no flesh.  The flesh causes pain and sorrow.  But then, we will have no flesh.  We will have no pain nor sorrow then.

I barely recalled telling her this but what I was speaking was Revelation 21.

   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

This truth from God and this scripture is so much a part of me that it came out of my heart even when I was not thinking of the subject.  And I spoke it to this young woman that day.


*****

That which is in our heart will come our of our mouth.