Wednesday, January 3, 2018

God saves HIS own.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was born again in 1975.  My best friend told me I had to go to church so I went with her and her husband.  The pastor was teaching against tongues, teaching tongues were of the devil.

I really didn't care about tongues or even know what a "tongue" was ...

Shortly after I began attending that church group, I was reading Bible and saw the following:

I Corinthians 14:39    Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

That church group was teaching opposite to the Bible.

So I didn't return to that church group.

Years later, I learned this is antichrist in the church group ... to exalt himself above the Bible while sitting in the church ... showing himself to be god above the scripture.


II Thessalonians 2:3-4    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(Churches would fall away from scripture.)

The pastor teaching against tongues was a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. 

The doctrines of that church group were similar to the doctrines of Church of Christ and Baptist.



*****


So I left that first church group and went to another church group. 

It seemed alright.  I was a new Christian at that time and had just begun reading the Bible. 

However I saw a few things I couldn't understand and I asked about those and was given an explanation that I didn't understand but I stayed at that group.

I didn't like their main message which had to do with prosperity on this present earth.

Our Sunday school teacher was a divorced man and he was one of the elders at that church.

Long before I was born again I had attended Church of Christ and they taught that a divorced man could not be an elder.  I hadn't at that point seen any scripture about this but I did have a question in my mind about this.

God brought me out of this second group by giving me a dream in 1979 as follows: 

In the first part of this dream, destruction was everywhere.  I made my way into a room where a man was speaking to a group of people.

A second man rushed into the room and said:

"STOP ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole and on top was a yellow civil defense warning speaker.  I was horrified for out of that speaker was coming a gas and I knew it was poison and would kill the people. 

The speaker that was supposed to warn the people was the instrument being used to distribute the poisonous gas that would kill the people!

The gas was coming directly toward us!

I looked at the man sitting next to me.  He was looking attentively at the man who was speaking to the group.  He had a big smile on his face and he seemed to be paying very close attention to the man who was speaking.  But then I saw this man was a corpse.  He was dead.

I looked around the room at the other people and I saw they, too, were dead people, though they seemed to be alive.

As I sat there listening to the man who was speaking, I began to feel drowsy, and I knew the gas coming from the speaker was killing me too and if I sat among them I would die.

I didn't know what this dream meant, but one Wednesday night at church I looked at the man who was seated next to me and recognized that man as the corpse in the poison gas dream.  Then I looked about the room and saw the people in that church gathering were the dead people in the poison gas dream.

I got up immediately and went to the ladies room and began talking to God. 

I said to God,

"I think YOU are showing me to leave this church group.  I'm going to get in my car and drive away but if you want me to return, I will return."

After that, God brought to my attention many scriptures being violated by that church group.  One of which had to do with qualifications for an elder in the church group.

Titus 1:5-11    For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:  If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

The man teaching our Sunday school class at that church was an elder at that church and he was divorced.  He did not have "faithful children".  It even turned out that he was committing fornication and hanging out at bars while teaching our Bible class.


*****

Through the next 40+ years, I tried to find a church to attend.

But pastors at each church I attended were perverting scripture, explaining away portions of Bible, adding stories to Bible out of their own imaginations. 

Several of these churches were non-denominational "Bible" churches

Also one church I attended was Baptist.  One was Church of Christ.  Two were Assembly of God. 

But at each group I attended, pastor spoke things not in Bible or omitted portions of scripture that he tried to quote ... And each time I heard this, I contacted pastor and asked him where in the Bible it was that he had spoken at that service or showed him portions of Bible he had omitted.

Without exception, when I asked these pastors where what they had spoken was in Bible, they told me they could not remember where this was in the Bible.

And each time pastor said that to me, I told pastor it was very important to me to know where this was and would he please find it and have his secretary call me and tell me where it was in Bible.

Multiple times, I saw pastor become angry and finally confess in anger: 

"All right.  It's not in the Bible."

"Not once did any pastor show any shame over what he had done."

Also I would see their congregations sitting there with big smiles on their faces as pastors told these lies to the churches. 

Never did I see anyone in the congregation reach for a Bible to check what pastor was saying.  These were the dead people in the poison gas dream.

(Of course I never returned to those church groups when I saw this.)

What I didn't realize at the time is this: 

It was antichrist in the church.  It was the falling away, the apostasy, which would happen in the end time churches. 

And they were turned over by God to a strong delusion because they failed to love the truth of the WORD of God.

II Thessalonians 2:10-12     And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

They loved their church group more than they loved the scripture.

Mark of the beast ... taking on the image of a man...


*****

As far back as 1982, I had begun to warn people about church groups where Bible was being explained away and other doctrines set up in the church groups.

And I told people all we can do in such cases is leave that group.  We cannot make them change and we can't afford to continue to sit among them when we know they are doing things opposite to the instruction given in Bible.

At that time Pam Padgett was attending a non-denominational church group in Oklahoma.

Pam had been raised Catholic but was now born again.  She said she was excited when she went to a church and saw pastor preaching from the Bible.

But in that church group, they were approving divorce and remarriage.

In the singles class at that church a man was planning to marry a divorced woman.  Pam had previously gone to this divorced woman and told her it would be adultery if she remarried.  The woman replied, "I don't care what the Bible says.  I know what I believe."

Pam was shocked to hear a person who attends a church say that she didn't care what the Bible says.

Pam went to the man who was planning to marry the divorced woman and told him according to Bible if he married a divorced woman he would commit adultery.

(Matthew 5:32 ... Jesus said:  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.)

This man said he would think about it ... but they went ahead with the plans for the wedding which was to be held at that church group.

Pam also knew the woman who was to be maid of honor.  Pam went to this woman and told her it would be adultery.  She said she knew it would but they would marry anyway and she was going to go ahead and be maid of honor.  This woman attended that same church group.

After that, Pam continued to go to church at that group.  The singles sat together at the main service.  Pam went in and sat down beside them and without saying a word they got up and moved away from Pam.

Amazingly Pam continued to go to that church.  She even went on a bus trip with the singles group. 

After all this, one Sunday Pam was sitting in the main service and she heard God say to her:

"What are you doing here?  I have told you to get out, now get out."

Later Pam asked God when HE had told her to get out of that church.

Pam was reminded of the messages I had written on the subject of leaving church groups when they fail to follow scripture.


*****

II Timothy 3:1-5    This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.


When they cast away scripture and will not follow scripture, they deny the power of the scripture to rule in their lives.


From such turn away. 

That's all we can do.


*****