Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The call of God setting those individuals in the church as God wills to do is on each of our lives when we belong to God.

Jesus said ... the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?  John 18:11


*****


Wherever we are set by God, there we live and serve God.  This is "our cup" given by God.

If you have been given a family, you serve there, living godly lives and speaking that given you by God to your family.

I was set in the church to care for the church.  That is "my cup".

Many years ago, a man who said he was a prophet came to me and told me he knew the following applied to me.

John 21:18-19    Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.  This spake HE, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when HE had spoken this, HE saith unto him, Follow ME.

About this same time, a woman said to me, "Joan, I don't know how I know this but God is going to use you mightily and you will have to stay very close to HIM."

God didn't use me the way I would have thought.  Shortly after I was born again, in the night, as I slept, I was "transported into heaven."  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  I saw no images.  It was an experience in spirit.  But I know I was with THEM.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with The Word of God, with God and the Holy Spirit witnessing. (sort of like a wedding)  

After that, I was on fire for Bible and things of God.

A few days later, the exact same thing happened a second time.

(I think I may have been set into the two ministry offices in which I am ordained by God to work.)

God confirmed the way HE wanted me to go over and over through the years, as HE does to each of us who belong to HIM.  HE showed me the way by scriptures brought to my attention by the Holy Spirit and also by dreams.

In one dream, while I was asleep, a loud voice, like a trumpet, sounded 3 words into my ear.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS".   By this, I was put on radio and within 5 days was broadcasting exhortations for the church on KWJS.  Within a few months, I was on radio at several cities round the USA from Hartford (NYC) to Seattle.

Although I wanted to marry a minister, God had another plan for me.

We work in the land given to us by God.

We drink that cup God gives us.

The main thing is we accept the work and serve in that place where God has placed us and remain faithful to God.



*****