Wednesday, September 13, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations

Amazon.com
eBook & paperback




Volume 9 ... #23
Correct Information But Wrong Interpretation

In approximately 1982, God gave me a very troubling dream ... 

In the dream, there was a tall glass building.  Something began to happen outside and the whole building shook.  It was like bombs were falling on the building.  It seemed as if the whole building would fall on us.  I heard this information, "This is not the first bombing but the second."  Also I knew after this event life would never be the same again.



*****


I mistakenly thought this had to do with banks and that there was going to be a banking problem.  I warned the church.  I also removed our money from bank at that time.


But this was not pertaining to banks ... What God was showing me was the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings in 2001.

The information in the dream was very specific even to the point of this event not being the "first" bombing (which was to come in 1993) but the "second" bombing.

But my interpretation was incorrect.

Notice the dream was given me in approximately 1982 ... The event happened in 2001 ...

You might have a dream from God ... pray for the interpretation.

*****