Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Must worship God in spirit and in truth


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus says:

John 4:23-24    But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.


*****


I was born again in 1975.

My best friend came to me and told me I had to go to church.  So I began going to the church she and her husband attended.

One day I was reading Bible and came across the following scripture:

I Corinthians 14:39    forbid not to speak with tongues.

I didn't know anything about tongues, but after reading that scripture, I did know what the Bible said.  

I told my best friend what it says in I Corinthians 14:39.   She was very shocked.

I told her I was not going back to that church group that we had been attending for they taught against tongues.  She left that group also after seeing this scripture.

Even though I was newly born again, I somehow couldn't stay in a church group that taught directly opposite from that which is taught in Bible.

This was a very important decision for me to make and I found many times through the years that I couldn't continue to attend a church group because scripture was being changed or omitted.

I couldn't be a part of a church group that was going opposite to the instruction of Bible.


*****


At one church group, pastor was teaching from John 8,  concerning the woman taken in adultery.  He said this woman was naked from waist up.  I was shocked for I knew that was not in Bible.

The following day, I called and asked him about this.  

At first, he said he couldn't remember where this was in Bible.  Finally he confessed that it was not in the Bible and he became very angry with me and tried to accuse me.

I told one of the elders at that church group about this.  That elder was in the congregation the night pastor taught this untruth.  Later the elder told me he asked pastor why he taught this and pastor said he didn't know  He said it just came into his mind (Devil speaking lies and pastor went along with the lie.)

Of course I did not return to that church group,  Pastor did not repent nor show any shame over corrupting the scripture.

Later I saw this elder at another church group.  He told me he left that church group because they hired a homosexual to be their choir director.


*****


At another church group, pastor was teaching about Sarah and Hagar.  Pastor said they were 1/2 sisters.  I was shocked, never having seen this is Bible.

The next day, I called pastor and asked where that was in Bible.

He first said he couldn't remember.

I told him it was very important to me so I asked him to find it and have his secretary call me and tell me where it was in Bible.

He became very angry and cried out:  "All right.  It's not in Bible.  Where do you go to church?" (trying to accuse me)

Of course, I never returned to that church group.  Pastor showed no repentance of adding things to scripture.


*****


At another church group, our Sunday school teacher was one of the elders.  I didn't know how this was possible since he was a divorced man.  And he had only one child.  I knew Bible said elders had to be father of multiple children and have their children under control.  Also I knew Bible said the elder  was to be husband of "one wife".  I Timothy 3 & Titus 1

Although I didn't leave that church because of this, God brought me out of that group.  After I left that group, God showed me many errors being taught in that church group, things contrary to truth of scriptures.


*****


Early in 2017, God called the word "restraint" to my mind.  

By that word, I saw the truth about what was going on in church groups where things opposite from Bible were being taught.

II Thessalonians 2    NSAB    Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming.


What I was seeing in these church groups was the apostasy in the church.

The "restraint" which held antichrist back from the church group was the scripture.  

When they removed portions of scripture (or added to scripture), antichrist moved into the group and the group became apostate


*****


Here are some of the scriptures being removed (or explained away) today from church groups.

Matthew 5:32    Jesus said:  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.


I Corinthians 7:10-11    And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:  But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


I Corinthians 5:11, 13    But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat... Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.


Romans 1:24-28 ... concerning homosexuals and lesbians ... Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The world has started teaching drunkenness to be an illness.

The Bible teaches that drunkenness is a sin, a work of the flesh.

Galatians 5:19-21    Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.


*****


The churches that remove, omit, add to scripture, or change doctrine from scripture are the end-time apostasy churches.


*****