Sunday, December 31, 2023

Podcast: As a New Christian in 1975, I set about proving by the New Testament Bible my doctrine that I would live by. If it was shown me to have happened in the NT Bible I felt it could happen to me today!

 

 

Does God use dreams to lead HIS people today?  Do we have examples of dreams used by God to lead disciples who have the Holy Spirit to lead them?

We know by the Bible that God led HIS chosen by dreams.  We see many examples.  But in the New Testament church each individual has the HOLY Spirit in him to lead him and to guide him.  

I Corinthians 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

John 14:26   (Jesus says)  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

So does God still use dreams?

And what about angels?  Does God still use angels with Christians to lead them?

I Thessalonians 5:21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

So I went to the New Testament Bible and read the examples concerning both dreams and angels.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯