Thursday, December 28, 2023

πŸ’₯ Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


Sometimes God reminds us of a scripture to lead us.  Other times God, by HIS Holy Spirit, brings us another concept to show us what to do.

Example:

πŸ’₯  I was driving a 25 year old car.  I was considering having new upholstery put on the front seats of the car when the Holy Spirit brought the following to my mind ... "Or you could just buy a new car."

I thought about that which I'd just heard!  I had never thought of a new car.  But I could buy a new car and pay cash for it because I'd just sold my house in Texas and the money from the house was in my bank account.

That same night, God gave me a dream.  In the dream I had bought a new car.

The next day I did buy a new car.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  I believe the following is an example of God sending me a word by an angel.

1979 ... I felt God was leading me to close my secular business and go into the ministry full time.  I closed the business on July 31, 1979.  I had no where to go in ministry.  I just stayed home and read Bible and attended church services.  

January 10, 1980 ... I was asleep in the night, a very loud trumpet like voice spoke 3 words in my ear, waking me.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

(KWJS was a radio station.)

I said to God, "Are YOU showing me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately this was brought to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."

I called the KWJS radio station and asked to speak to the manager.  He came on the phone and I said: "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He replied:  "Make a recording 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting, I will send you a contract."

I made a tape recording that same morning and sent it to the station manager.  They offered me a contract and within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations for the church.

By the end of that year, I was on radio from NYC (Hartford area) to Seattle as the angel spoke on January 10, 1980.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I considered the way God spoke to HIS people in the New Testament Bible.  If I have seen God speak by an angel to Peter and Paul, then God might use an angel to speak to me today.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯