Saturday, December 23, 2023

πŸ’₯ I don't want to go to hell or to have anyone's blood on my hands because I failed to deliver truth of Bible to them.


Acts 20  (Paul speaking to the elders of the church at Ephesus)

16 For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost.

17 And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons, 19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

(Paul shows us we are responsible and will be held accountable for their blood if we fail to share with them truth of God.)

Because of this, I called and spoke by phone with the woman who made herself antichrist by speaking opposite to that which is in the Bible.

She took in doctrines of devils as truth and cast aside the truth of the Bible on the subject and spoke exactly opposite of the New Testament scriptures in the Holy Bible and made herself antichrist by believing and speaking opposite to Bible.

She was raised Baptist and appears to have no fear of God inside of her.

I have the truth of God inside me and have the power to tell her things God has done and perhaps awaken her to her perilous condition by truth.

So I called her by phone and she answered her phone.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul told Timothy and us the following:

2 Timothy 4

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at HIS appearing and HIS kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

(Today each of us have this responsibility to speak truth of the Bible when we are with family and other people.  Their blood will be on our hands if we know the truth of God and fail to share that truth when the Holy Spirit brings that truth to our mind.  This Baptist woman made herself into antichrist by her words which she spoke 3 times to me on our previous phone call.)

She was pleasant enough until the end of the phone call.  She told me her grandson was on the phone.  I was sharing things of God, not of myself.  In about 5 minutes she told me again her grandson was on the phone.  I said, "Are you more interested in what your grandson says or in hearing what God would say to you."  She replied:  "Yes ... but ..."  

I hung up the phone, saying no more.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


But I believe I freed myself and am free from her blood now.

These are incredibly dangerous times we live in.

If you are going to be with family or friends for Christmas dinner, with people who don't even believe Bible and have no fear of God, you put yourself in the position of having their blood on your hands if the Holy Spirit reminds you of scripture or a story and you fail to speak.

When this Baptist woman's husband died, she quit going to the Baptist church.  She said her husband thought they should go but as soon as he died she quit.  She said everything was so watered down.

Today she told me for 5 years they attended a Jewish Synagogue and she learned more Bible there than she did at the Baptist church.  This statement is also antichrist speaking through her for they deny Jesus is the Christ, unless it was Messianic and I hope it was.  For they believe in Jesus as Messiah!

Jesus said:  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.  
(John 

If she called me, I would talk with her.  I will let you know if that happens.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

People fail to understand they can become antichrist.  (opposite to Christ, the Word)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯