Wednesday, December 20, 2023

πŸ’₯ All scripture is inspired by God.

 
2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.  

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of WHOM thou hast learned them;  (the spirit of God teaches us truth of God)

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The door for antichrist is opened when churches omit scripture and explain away scripture in the church itself.  This is happening today in churches all over this world.  This is the end time "falling away" where churches fall away from scripture.

We cannot sit in a church group where scripture is explained away.

Here is a dream God gave me about that in 1979 ...

In this dream, a meeting was going on and I went in and sat down among them and began to listen to a man who was speaking to a group of people.

A second man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... can't you see?   It's too late.  It's already begun."  

This man who warned us vanished and the first man resumed speaking.

They, the people in the congregation, showed no interest in what had already begun.  But I wanted to know and I looked out the windows to see what was happening.

There was a tall civil defense warning system with a speaker on top of a tall pole.  A poison gas which would kill the people was coming from the speaker which was set there to warn us.  And that gas that was poison was coming directly toward those of us who were listening to the man who was speaking in that room.

I looked at the man sitting next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and he was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. And he seemed very attentive.  But then I saw it!  This man was dead!  He was already a corpse though he seemed alive.  Then I saw all the other people in the room were dead.  

And as I sat there among them, I began to feel sleepy and I know the words from the speaker were killing me also.

In the dream I was shown destruction was everywhere.

End of dream:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

About 2 weeks later on a Wednesday night I was at the church I had been attending, Word of Faith, Farmer's Branch Texas, Robert Tilton pastor.

Bob was speaking to the congregation.

I looked at the man sitting next to me at church that night, and I saw that he was the same man I saw in the poison gas dream!  I looked at the congregation and they seemed to be the same people I saw in the poison gas dream, the dead people who were sitting upright and seemed alive but were already dead.

I got up and went into the rest room and said to God:  "I think YOU are showing me to leave this church group.  So I am going to get into my car and drive away but if YOU want me to come back I will turn around and return to this church group."  

God didn't show me to return.  God showed me destruction in other churches as I tried to find a church to attend.  In one church after another, I heard pastors adding things to Bible and twisting scripture and deleting scripture.

Later I saw it was antichrist in the churches in the end times where churches fell away from scripture.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

2 Thessalians 2:3-4  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

God said to me:  "The falling away are not people leaving the church.  The falling away are the churches leaving the scriptures."

It is happening today.  All over this world in churches.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯