Thursday, September 15, 2022

πŸ’₯ Pour your heart out before God

Barbara Preston, member of the body of Christ

 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Reading this scripture on the blog about pouring out our hearts before God reminded me of how very important it is to do this and how it relieves our minds of worry and depression. 

 A couple of days ago I had a concern over a situation concerning my 17 year old granddaughter. This weighed heavily on my mind for a while and I knew I needed to stop and take this concern to God.
 
After doing this, the worry completely left me. It was just like it was lifted off me and I even forgot about it. 
 
Pouring our hearts out before God is such a wonderful privilege we have as HIS children. Talking to HIM about every aspect of the situation that we can think of. Just like people of this world talk to their best friends. But we have a “best friend” who truly has the wisdom we need to deal with anything that comes our way.
 
And if there is anything HE wants us to do, then HE knows how to reach us and give us the wisdom and courage to do it. I see this in my own life and it makes me so grateful that I don’t have to live like I used to by trying to figure out what is best and really having no idea what to do.  
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯