Friday, September 23, 2022

Podcast: For THOU hast lifted me up, and cast me down. (Psalm 102:10)


 
 
In 1982, God gave me a dream that was terrible to see.

In this dream... There was an established piece of land.  All of a sudden, one piece broke off and slide away.  Then another went.  Then another.  Then another.  And I heard these words, "It will be alright through January but in February it will break loose."

I reported it on my radio broadcasts in USA which were from coast to coast at that time.

February came and went and it seemed that nothing happened.  

Hundreds of thousands of church people broke off from me.

It was terrible.

I knew God gave me that dream and I knew it was my job to report those things which I heard from God.

Also I began seeing terrible things in various churches where pastors were speaking things which were not in the Bible.

In 1984, I terminated my radio broadcasts and moved from Dallas to Clovis, New Mexico (USA) where my mother lived.  My dad had died in 1982 and I could see my mother would need some help.  I continued writing to the remaining radio audience during those years.  It was very difficult for me.  (Wilderness years.)

In approximately 2000, God opened my eyes concerning that February dream.  The established land and the breaking away ... people were going to break away from me!  

(I think God was getting me free from church goers who were not really Christians.)

After that God revealed antichrist in the church groups and the following scripture.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4  KJV (the anarchy which would come to the churches before Jesus returns)  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(God said to me:  "The falling away are not people leaving the churches ... The falling away are the churches leaving the scriptures ... and when they omit scripture antichrist moves in and the apostasy begins in the churches.")

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

NASB   6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only HE who now restrains will do so until HE is taken out of the way.

(I asked God, "Who restrains antichrist now?"   And instantly I realized Jesus, The Scriptures, kept antichrist out of the church groups and as soon as they opened the door by removing scriptures, antichrist moved in.)

I had been sad and depressed by the twisting of scripture that I had seen pastors doing.  And when I went to these pastors and showed them what they were teaching was not in the Bible, they did not repent though they knew what they were teaching was not in the Bible.  

I was bewildered that this could be happening until God showed me II Thessalonians 2 and I saw it was part of the end time and had to happen before Jesus could return.

When Jesus returns, HE will destroy those antichrist church groups.

2 Thessalonians 2  KJV

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Before the destruction of the end times, the real church will be separated from the apostate churches.

After so many of the radio audience left me in the 1982 period, God showed false doctrines in many of the church groups. And as I tried through the next decade to find a church to attend, I witnessed false doctrine being taught by pastors over and over.

I knew then that the coming of Jesus was near.

But this is also true:  God does not view time as we view time.

2 Peter 3:8-10  But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯