Saturday, September 10, 2022

Podcast: God supplies all our need. (Phil. 4:19)

 

 
 
As we live on this earth, God brings ideas to us concerning what we should do and we follow those instructions.

I have found later that those basic things laid the foundation for what I would need later in life.  

Everything is set up as I follow the instructions given me by God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I was born again on August 5 1975 when God spoke these words to me:  "Joan ... you know all those 'mistakes' you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

Sins?  I was so shocked.  

And with that I was born again.  Changed immediately by God.

God gave me a new heart and a new spirit at that moment.

Ezekiel 36  (God says)

23 And I will sanctify MY great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

Then I wanted to know God.  I wanted to read the Bible.  I wanted to be with people of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Immediately in 1975,  I began to take action as instructed by God.  

Within about 6 months I was completely out of debt and for the remainder of my life on this earth I have lived a debt free life.

Now I am almost 85.  I didn't go the way of this world and buy things by credit to have things. Instead I went the way of God shown in the Bible.

Matthew 6:33  Jesus says:  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

I read the Bible and tried to do that which I saw to do by the scriptures.  Also the Holy Spirit of God would bring to my mind something and I would do that.

Along the way God said to me:  "One step at a time ... one step at a time.  It is enough."

(I lived well but I did not go into debt for housing or cars or anything.  I saved money and God made it possible along the way for me to have excess cash and when I did I paid cash for housing, for cars, and such.  I didn't try to make money but God led me and money followed what I was shown to do by God.)  

And my God supplied all my needs along the way as I followed HIM!  (Philippians 4:19)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Romans 12:2   And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

So I made adjustments as I lived on this earth and heard a word from God.

I find all my needs are met usually even before there is a need because when I hear a word of adjustment I go that way.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Example:  In 2018, I fell at my house in TEXAS and as the ambulance workers rolled me past my front door to take me to hospital, I heard this word which I knew was from the Holy Spirit of God:  "You'll never see this house again."

I was approximately 81 years old at that time.  

From the hospital, I put the house in Texas up for sale.  I didn't think twice about this because I had that word from God:  "You'll never see this house again."

I was in hospital for 2 1/2 months in Texas.  God led Pam Padgett to take me into her house to live in Colorado.  

In 1-1/2 years the house in Texas sold.  That allowed me to have money for future needs.  I put that money into MMDA at bank and held it in reserve.

I am totally out of debt.  My social security check of $800 per month allows me to pay for personal needs each month.

I have very few expenses and money accumulates monthly from social security.  

Although Pam didn't want me to give her money to live at her house, I do give her money each month.  This helps Pam with her expenses, although Pam is out of debt also and lives debt free as I do.  So Pam has more money now since I live here.

I love living here with another believer.  Pam hears from God as I do and has faith in God as I do.  It has been wonderful!  I really like it here better than anywhere I have lived before at any period of time.  I am now almost 85-years-old.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A recent adjustment:  It came into my heart to make a change in my television satellite package, reducing TV stations, and this ended up costing $80 per month less.  

I have plenty of money to pay for higher level package but I do not need more.

Also I was reminded of something God told me many years ago:  "Choose less rather than more."

Pam also had been wanting to cut back, eliminating needless TV stations, although I didn't know that until I told her what I would like to do about changing our TV package.

We made this change.  I even like having less because now I don't have as many decisions to have to make!  And I have found I do not miss any of the stations that we eliminated.  

This is a better way to go!  

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Many people resist change.  But God often causes us to make those changes!  And I find choosing less is often the better way for us to go.

But I'm sure getting out of debt and staying out of debt is important!  And this even ends up being a better way for future as we live in peace on this present earth.

Concerning money:  see I Timothy 6


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯