Friday, September 16, 2022

Podcast: Jesus says: They who worship God must worship HIM in Spirit and in truth

 
 
 
 
How do you do that?

πŸ’₯ Think about things God has done for you in past and words God has spoken to you.

Born again:  I think about how I was born again.  God spoke to me on August 5, 1975, and said:  "Joan ... you know all those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."  I was so shocked!  And I was changed immediately by God into a new creature.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Then I wanted to read the Bible.  I thought about God throughout the day.  Before this, I don't recall thinking often about God.  But now I wanted to be with Christians.  I wanted to go to church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯   God began instructing me by HIS Spirit.

One of the early instructions was:  "Get out of debt and stay out of debt."

I set my goal to do this and within about 6 months I was out of debt.  For the remainder of my life I stayed out of debt.  (Not purchasing cars or house until I had the cash accumulated to do so.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A few days after I was born again, in the night while sleeping, I was transported into heaven. I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no physical images.  It was a spiritual experience.) At that time I was "merged" into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

This exact same thing happened a couple of nights later.

Often when I am discouraged, I think about this and am restored by God to go forward in the ministry.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God began teaching me Bible:

Often when I read Bible, God would teach me the meaning of verses.

πŸ’₯  Matthew 24:3-5  Jesus said:

3 And as HE sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They would come saying "Jesus is Lord" and because they said this, they would be able to deceive many in church groups.

πŸ’₯  2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

As I was reading this scripture in 1982, God said to me:  "The falling away are not people leaving the churches.  The 'falling away' are the churches leaving the scriptures."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  Matthew 16

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, HE asked HIS disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 HE saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, THOU art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but MY Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The power of God is The Word that God gives us from heaven.  The church is built on that Word that God reveals to us.

Confessing Jesus is not the power of God.  It is when a person tells us what God has done in his life or what God has told him that we have the confirmation of God in HIM.  

Many come saying Jesus is Lord and deceive many.  (Remember Jesus' warning in Mt. 24:3-5?)

πŸ’₯  God took me to every section of scripture in both the Old and New testaments to teach me about the work of prophets in the church.

First God showed me there are prophets working in the NT church today.

Ephesians 4:8;11-12  

8 Wherefore HE saith, When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11 And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

And from the Bible, God taught me the work of a prophet of God.

Acts 11:27-29  And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.  And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar. Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

Acts 15:32  And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them.

Ezekiel 3  (God speaks to the prophet Ezekiel)

4 And HE said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with MY words unto them.

(Prophets are sent to the church.)

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto ME: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

10 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all MY words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.

11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

And if you, as a prophet, fail to speak to them and they are destroyed, their blood will be on your hands.

Ezekiel 3:17-19  God said:  Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at MY mouth, and give them warning from ME.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

I asked God if there was any place in the New Testament where a minister was made responsible for the blood of another person.  God reminded me of the following.

Acts 20:26-27  (The apostle Paul speaking to the elders at Ephesus)  Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jeremiah 1:8-10 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
Then the LORD put forth HIS hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put MY words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

16 And I will utter MY judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken ME, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.

17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.

Jeremiah 7:8-11 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.  Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before ME in this house, which is called by MY name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

11 Is this house, which is called by MY name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1982, God gave me a dream showing me I was in great danger after speaking some messages.  And God said to me, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  I cancelled all ministry travel plans and remained home at my apartment. 

I was on radio at that time from coast to coast in USA.  I had been going into radio cities and having meetings at hotels and convention centers and city meeting theaters.

I continued recording radio broadcasts at my apartment in Dallas but I didn't go out again.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

So we worship God in Spirit and in truth as we think on that which God has said and has done and then our faith is in God and not in man.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯