Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Podcast: When we speak of that which is done by God, the people of God will delight

 

 
 
Psalm 34

1 I will bless the LORD at all times: HIS praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I once played bridge and almost everyone at the bridge center identified himself as being a Christian and most spoke readily about their church that they attended.

But when I spoke of that which God had done in my life or of that which God had told me, they usually grew silent and bided their time until I quit speaking.

They often liked to hear so long as you told about attending church but they did not like to hear when I told them what God had said to me or had done with me.

Occasionally someone delighted, but not often.  That person who loved to hear about the work of God was a real Christian.

Regardless, I share God and what HE has done when the Holy Spirit reminds me of the story.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯