Friday, September 23, 2022

πŸ’₯ Angels carry messages of God, often through dreams.

 
Psalm 103:20  Bless the LORD, ye HIS angels, that excel in strength, that do HIS commandments, hearkening unto the voice of HIS word.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Angels carry messages of God to the people of God.

Often God protects us by the message HE sends us by an angel:

Matthew 2:13-15 Behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


In 1980, an angel told me in a dream that I was in great danger, and HE said to me:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  I cancelled my entire schedule and stayed at home in my apartment in Dallas where I recorded exhortations for the church on radio.  But I did not go out where I was in danger.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Angels do not have wings.  Angels look like regular men.

Hebrews 13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God sent two angels to Sodom to deliver Lot and his family from Sodom before God destroyed Sodom by these angels.

We see by this description that these two angels looked like regular men.

Genesis 19

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they (the angels) said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

(Lot did not know they were angels.  Lot knew it was dangerous for them to sleep in the street.)

3 And he (Lot) pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.  (Have sex with them.)

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men (the angels) put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they (the angels) smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

(The angels had great power from God.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God called me into the ministry in the late l970's.  I was waiting for God to show me where to go.  

On September 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night when I believe an angel spoke to me while I slept. The voice was loud like a trumpet. 

He said:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"  By this, God showed me to go on radio and exhort the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


An angel of the Lord moved the great stone away from the tomb of Jesus.

Luke 24

1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they (the women) came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre.

3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.

4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men (angels) stood by them in shining garments:

5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they (the angels) said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

6 HE is not here, but is risen:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Angels have great strength and carry messages of God to us as needed.

Angels look like natural men.  

Angels do according to the will of God and are sent by God to do the works of God for us.

Exodus 23  God says:

20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for MY name is in him.

22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

23 For mine Angel shall go before thee,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

An angel freed Peter from Herod's prison:

Acts 12

6 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. 7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

9 And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.

10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.

11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent HIS angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 

An angel told Paul they would not be harmed in the shipwreck:

Paul told the ship master none would be lost in the storm:  Then Paul said:  I believe God that it shall be even as it was told me.  (Acts 27:25)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

An angel of the Lord gave instructions concerning the baby Jesus:

Matthew 2

19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,

20 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.

21 And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a new Christian in 1975, I studied all things the angels did in both Old and New Testaments.

I saw by these scriptures that God uses angels today for us just as God used angels in the Bible.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯