Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Podcast: When we have to make a change

 
 
 
 
Things happen in life, causing us to need to make adjustments.

We often feel frightened at the change and even bewildered until we realize God will lead us in what we are to do.  And God will perfect our way when we call on HIM for help and put our trust in HIM.

Psalm 61

1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto THEE, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For THOU hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

5 ... THOU hast given me the heritage of those that fear THY name.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Psalm 111:10  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom ...

When we "fear God" it means we respect God and know HE is higher than the highest and can be totally trusted and we would be afraid to go in any way opposite to HIS instruction for to do so would bring evil upon us.

By God's words we are kept from the paths of the destroyer.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯