Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Podcast: Proverbs 8 / Wisdom



 
 
Righteous indignation of the end times:

(Comments by Joan Boney) 

I believe we live in the end times now.  Wickedness increases on the earth and in the apostate churches and that signals the wrath of God that is to come upon this earth as judgment from God for that is not far away.

In the past years, I was furious over that which I was seeing in the churches.  Pastors were adding things to the Bible and telling their congregations things which were not in the Bible.

In one non-denominational church that I visited, the pastor said:  "Sarah and Haggar were 1/2 sisters."  When I got home, I searched the Bible and couldn't find that which Pastor taught.  I called Pastor and told him I was in his church service when he said this and I told him I could not find this in the Bible and I asked him, "Where this is in the Bible?"

Pastor replied:  "I can't remember where it is in the Bible."

I said, "It's very important to me, so would you look it up and tell your secretary where it is and have her call me and tell me?"

Pastor was very quiet for a few seconds and then he replied with great anger saying:  "Okay ... It's not in the Bible!"  

(That pastor lied to me, pretending he couldn't remember where it was in the Bible while he knew it wasn't in the Bible and he just made it up and spoke it to the congregation by his own will.)

All this is very evil and disturbed me greatly.

Pastor did not show any sorrow nor did Pastor repent over what he did.  How can this be?

πŸ’₯  I was looking for a church to attend so I visited another non-denominational church.

It was a Wednesday night.  About 200 people were in the congregation.  Pastor was teaching concerning the woman taken in adultery, John 8.

Pastor said:  "And when they brought this woman to Jesus, she was naked from the waist up." 

I was extremely shocked to hear this for I knew it was not in John 8 in the Bible.

The next morning, I called the Pastor and said:

"I was in your service last night when you spoke about the woman taken in adultery being naked from the waist up and I can't find that in the Bible.  Where does it say that in the Bible?"

The pastor paused and then said, "I really can't remember where that is in the Bible."

I said:  "Well it's really important for me to know, so would you look it up and have your secretary call me and tell me where it is in the Bible."

Pastor was dead silent.

Then the Pastor began yelling at me with great anger.  "All right," he said, "It's not in the Bible.  Where do you go to church."

I was shocked and devastated by what Pastor said.

There was no shame expressed by Pastor.  There was no sorrow or grief shown over that which he had done to the Bible and to his congregation.

How could I stand this?

Then God showed me:

These two pastors were antichrist in the churches and it was even ordained this would happen in churches in the last days before Jesus returns. 

II Thessalonians 2  (The apostle Paul says)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

God said to me:  "The falling away are not people leaving the churches.  The falling away are the churches leaving the scriptures."

And God showed me these churches and their followers who cast aside Bible and set up their own thinking in the churches will be destroyed when Jesus returns:

2 Thessalonians 2

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God will send HIS Wrath upon these apostate churches in the plagues and woes of The Great Tribulation but even then they will not repent.

Revelation 9

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

After God showed me what was going on in these churches today, I lived in peace but never went to apostate churches again.

To be angry can destroy us in the end time.

We must come to understanding of the fact that these sins are going to happen and we will see them.  We just don't go in the paths of the wicked.  There are many scriptures in Proverbs which tell us to depart from the evil and don't go near the evil.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
Proverbs 8

1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of MY lips shall be right things.

7 For MY mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to MY lips.

8 All the words of MY mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

(froward:  stubbornly unruly; perverse: turning away from truth)

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

10 Receive MY instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is MINE, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

15 By ME kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By ME princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love ME; and those that seek ME early shall find ME.

18 Riches and honour are with ME; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19 MY fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and MY revenue than choice silver.

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love ME to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of HIS way, before HIS works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet HE had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When HE prepared the heavens, I was there: when HE set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28 When HE established the clouds above: when HE strengthened the fountains of the deep:

29 When HE gave to the sea HIS decree, that the waters should not pass HIS commandment: when HE appointed the foundations of the earth:

30 Then I was by HIM, as one brought up with HIM: and I was daily HIS delight, rejoicing always before HIM;

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of HIS earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


32 Now therefore hearken unto ME, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep MY ways.

33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

34 Blessed is the man that heareth ME, watching daily at MY gates, waiting at the posts of MY doors.

35 For whoso findeth ME findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

36 But he that sinneth against ME wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate ME love death.



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


It will get much worse in the days ahead on this earth.

No wonder Jesus said:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  (Mt. 24:21-22)

We must learn to operate in God's wisdom, obeying the Holy Scriptures.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Please keep this writing and all these concepts and scriptures before you and meditate on these things and be sure you are making proper adjustments to your life.

Proverbs 9 will be presented on March 31, 2023 to give you time to adjust to and do the scriptures in this writing.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯