Friday, March 3, 2023

πŸ’₯ God reminded me of a scripture and changed my direction.


On the afternoon of March 2, 2023, I was planning on watching the live courtroom trial of  Alex Murdaugh, a lawyer from South Carolina, who was accused of murdering his wife and son.

But as I started to turn on the TV, I heard a scripture.

Proverbs 4:14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil. 15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.

So I did not turn on the TV and instead I read Bible and wrote an exhortation for the church for our blog.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

That night on TV, I did hear the verdict.

When we follow what God shows us, we are shielded from some of the evils of this life.

I did pray for the jurors to make the right decision.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 14:26  (Jesus says) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯