Saturday, March 4, 2023

πŸ’₯ Philippians 4:13

 The apostle Paul says:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Christ is The Word of God.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.

4 In HIM was life; and the life was the light of men.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

2 Timothy 3

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The Bible is the Word of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Also God sends HIS Word to our mind by HIS Holy Spirit to show us what to do in the issues of this present life.

Jesus says:

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

The Holy Spirit searches the heart of God to reveal the will of God to us.

I Corinthians 2

11 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love HIM.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by HIS Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Word from God sometimes enables us to do things that we could not do otherwise.

Example:  In 2018, I fell at my house in TEXAS where I lived alone.  The phone was approximately 6 ft. from the place I fell.  I knew I was badly injured.  I was lying on the tile floor.  I managed to turn to my right hip.  I felt the left hip was broken. The pain was so severe that I found I could not crawl to the phone.  

No one was due to come to my house for a week.  If I couldn't get to a phone to call for help, I knew I might die.

But when I tried to inch my way to the phone I would almost lose consciousness.

As I was lying there motionless, I heard in my mind the following word which I knew was from God by the Holy Spirit.  "You can do this."

Because of that Word, which I knew was from God, I began inching my way to the phone.

It took me 4 1/2 hours to reach the phone but I did get there and called for help!

As the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of that house, God spoke to me again by HIS Spirit.  HE said:  "You'll never see this house again."

I had no fear or concern.  I knew God had another place for me and it would most likely be even better than the place I had been because I know God often makes things better for us along the way.

From the hospital, I put the house in Texas up for sale.

God arranged for me to move to Colorado Springs, Colorado, where I live with another member of the body of Christ who helps me.  It's great!  She has faith in God and the same Spirit of God that I have.

She does all the technical work for the books, which I publish on Amazon, and for the blog, and for Podcasts.  It is much easier for us to publish the exhortations since we live in the same house.

And I love living in Colorado Springs more than any place I've ever lived!

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

That power living in us is the Holy Spirit of God.

As we have the plans of God come to our mind by the Holy Spirit and we recognize that idea is from God and we do according to God's instruction, God does exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯