Thursday, March 16, 2023

πŸ’₯ Faith is great evidence.

 
Hebrews 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is not like some kind of mysterious vapor drifting through the air.

Faith is evidence.  It is tangible.  You can see faith.  By your faith we can see what you believe.  

Because faith is seen by your actions in the issue at hand.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

An example:  If someone runs into your house and shouts, "Your house is on fire."

If you believe, you will have action.

If you do not believe that word, you will just sit there.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul said:

Philippians 4:6-7  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

When something causes you concern, what do you do?  

What you do shows who you are trusting in.

Do you turn to your mate first?  Do you turn to your friend or neighbor?  Do you turn to your relatives?  

Or do you call on God, pouring out your heart to God in your concern?

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul says:

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

In 2018, I fell at my house in Texas.  As the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door, I heard this in the form of a thought that came into my mind:   "You'll never see this house again."

From the hospital, I put the house up for sale.

Does that sound like I believed I heard from God.

After spending 2 1/2 months in rehab hospitals in Texas, God worked it out for me to move to Colorado to live in the home of a member of the body of Christ.  It's been great.  I just started year #5 here.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Job said:  "Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM."  (Job 13:15)

God put me on radio in January, 1980.  God gave me a plan which put me on radio from coast to coast in several large radio markets in USA.  

In 1982, God said to me, "The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move."

The next word I heard from God was, "The time is come that judgment must began at the house of God."

Then God showed me several big time radio-TV ministers who were committing sins.  

I tried to get written messages and cassette tapes to them about that which they were doing.  But this was not possible.  So I decided to speak the message, naming the minister, on my own radio broadcast.  

Immediately I was put off radio in Dallas and Houston where Jimmy Swaggart owned the radio stations.  

In Seattle the radio station manager was waiting for me as I arrived at my meeting.  

He said, "Joan, you have many good messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you continue to speak these judgment messages I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Instantly God gave me the following to speak to this station manager.

"George.  If I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

(About 1/2 of my stations put me off the air.)

The Holy Spirit brought the following scripture to my attention:

John 16:1-3  (Jesus said)  These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.  And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

(The persecution from church groups was very strong.)

At one point, in a dream, God showed me I was in danger and said:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  I cancelled all meetings and stayed at my apartment in Dallas and continued radio broadcasts on those stations that remained and I sent messages in writing and cassette tape to the radio audiences around the USA.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometime in the late 1980's and early 1990's, Jimmy Swaggart was caught with a prostitute.  Then about 3 years after that he was caught with another prostitute and the Assembly of God church "defrocked" Jimmy  Swaggart.  But he continued on TV with a very large audience.

Jim Bakker, for whom I sent a cassette tape concerning adultery, was committing adultery with a church secretary, Jessica Hahn, who later appeared on Playboy magazine and told of the story.

I sent Bakker a warning about adultery in 1982, after God showed me to do so.  It was a cassette tape.  Our ministry letterhead is "Jesus Ministries." 

I received a reply from Jim Bakker as follows:  

Dear Jesus:  Thank you for your inspirational message.  

Jesus, I want you to know that Tammy Faye and I prayed for you today.

Signed:  Jim Bakker

There were 3 other ministers that I had to contact at that period of time.

(Swaggart and Bakker reports are from Wikipedia)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1982, God began teaching me about the apostasy that was to come in the end time churches.

2 Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In 1982, God said to me, "The falling away are not people leaving the churches.  The falling away are the churches leaving the scriptures."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In March, 2012, God gave me a dream which showed me to start exhorting the churches on a blog.  We set up a blog at the end of that month.  To date, exhortations from our blog which we publish daily have been viewed over a million times.  Jesus Ministries Exhortations

In 2015, we began publishing books on Amazon.  See: Joan Boney

In February, 2020, God gave me a dream showing me to begin publishing recorded messages of exhortations on Podcast.  Since that time we have published over a thousand Bible exhortations with 27,400 downloads of these messages by people around the world.  Jesus Ministries Exhortations / Joan Boney

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God has amply met my financial needs, and as HE did for Job, God greatly restored that which was taken away in the 1982 period.

Job 42:12  So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: 

In these 40+ years, there has been no lack and no need.  God has led me by HIS Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Faith in the Word of God continues to be one of my favorite subjects.

God will never fail us nor forsake us.  God accomplishes HIS purpose in our lives as we follow HIM.

Ephesians 3:20  Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

God showed me in 1975, to get out of debt and stay out of debt which I have done since that time.  It is wonderful to live a debt free life. 

God has shown me many problems that are to come in the days ahead, just as the apostle Paul said in the following scripture:

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

(Many will attend churches.  But they will not do specific scriptures.  The apostasy of the end times.)


13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯