Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Wisdom


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Steve Jobs (one of the founders of Apple) designed an IPad tablet.

One of the writers of manuals said Jobs knew our needs before we knew our needs.  

But here is how I view wisdom.

John 3:27    John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Proverbs 2:6    For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of His mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.


All wisdom is from God.

If there is real wisdom it is because God gave that wisdom to man.

And I believe God gave such to a man to benefit us, the children of God.

Who benefits from tablets today... I do!


*****

In the 5th generation Kindle, Amazon built their thinnest Kindle to that date.

After that, the Kindles of next generations became thicker and heavier and the price went down.

I suspect the thinner units cost more to build thus higher cost.

My Kindle 5th generation went black, dead.  I ordered a 7th generation 10" even though I knew it was thicker and heavier than my 5th generation.  Then the day after I had ordered this, I found on Amazon shop a 10" 5th generation Kindle.

I was sorry I had ordered the 10" before seeing this. 

I tried to buy a 5th generation from Best Buy a couple of weeks ago.

They had 5th generation 10" on display but they only sold 7th generations.

I tried to buy their demo but they said they could not sell me the demo because they didn't own the demo.

I didn't dream the 5th generation could still be purchased.  But there was one on Amazon.

Then I realized I could go ahead and order the 5th even though I had the 10th coming in on Tuesday.

That way I can compare the sound in both units ... and see the pictures ... and see if the microphone is on the keyboard which would allow me to dictate emails. 

(I suspect the microphone might still be on the 5th. Kindle removed the microphone from the 6th & 7th generations but it was on the 5th generation.  Interesting to me that the 5th generation which I just ordered is more expensive than the newest Kindle which is 7th generation.  The older version is more expensive.  I suspect it takes more money to build it because it is thinner and has the dictation system.)

I can compare the two units and send one Kindle back, or maybe even choose to keep both units.

This really seemed a perfect solution to my need for another Kindle.

I see God as being behind all this!


*****


So when we begin to admire someone for wisdom, let's learn to focus on the fact that all wisdom is from God and let us praise and admire God who gives wisdom to man, rather than praising that man who transmitted God's wisdom to us.

A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.  John 3:27



*****


There is a penalty when we worship man.

Romans 1:25    Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.


*****