Monday, October 16, 2017

Jesus, the WORD, existed before He was conceived in the flesh


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

We were conceived by earthly father and mother and came into being through the seed of our earthly father.

Jesus existed in the form of a Spirit before HE was conceived in the flesh.

John 1:14    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:1   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 4:24    God is a Spirit



*****


I was watching a secular TV show where an argument broke out.  "Is God white or black?"

I knew the answer immediately because of what the Bible tells us.  "God is a Spirit"...  Therefore God is neither white nor black.



*****


For those of us who believe in Jesus, THE WORD is our God.

God the Father gave Jesus to the world in the flesh by the Holy Spirit and Jesus was born as a man through the Holy Spirit and Mary, though Jesus existed as a spirit before the world was created.

God gives us THE WORD by His Spirit and that WORD is our God and we follow the WORD and obey HIM.

John 10:27-29    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of My hand.  My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no (none) is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.

No man nor circumstance is able to pluck the child of God out of the hand of Jesus for the child born of the Spirit of God follows Jesus by the Spirit of God, by the Word given by the Spirit.



*****