Thursday, October 19, 2017

Be not conformed in thinking to this world


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I am around people of this world, I find I grow weary very quickly.

When I look at the headlines concerning what seems to be "news", I find most of the time I have no idea who it is they speak of.  Most of the headlines have no meaning at all for me and I turn away.

It is curiosity or seeking of excitement that causes us to look at news.  And most of it stirs up our flesh to evil or greatly troubles us in the flesh when we do this.

Jesus says:

John 16:33    These things I have spoken unto you, that in ME ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Therefore we are told the following:

Romans 12:2   And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We continually renew our minds to what God has said, thinking on that WORD, knowing in HIM we live and move and have our being.

Heaven and earth shall pass away but the Word of the Lord endures forever.

So if we would have peace, we focus on the Word of God which we have in Bible or we think on that Word which God has burned into our hearts by HIS Spirit.

We learn to pray when troubled about tomorrow.

And daily we take care of the business put before us.


*****