Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The WORD is God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I am very WORD orientated.

To me, THE WORD is GOD.

Also this is very scriptural...

John 1 ... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.


*****

After I was born again in 1975, in the night as I was sleeping, I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God, and Christ, and the Holy Spirit.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with The WORD, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.  (I saw no images.  This was an experience in the spirit.)

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened again.

I believe being made one with The Word provided the foundation for the work I was called to do in caring for the church in the ministry offices to which God appointed me, apostle/prophet.


*****

So to me, THE WORD is God ...  It is not an option when I hear the Word by the Holy Spirit.

It is God ... it is the way to go.

(This does not eliminate God, The Father, of course, who is even greater than Jesus according to Jesus.)

But the scriptures tell us the following about The Word.

John 1:3    All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.


*****


When I sing a hymn, such as "He leadeth me,"  I sing it this way:

By HIS own WORD He leadeth me ... 

because I can relate to being led by HIS WORD more than being led by HIS "hand".  

I am often led by a WORD from God.


*****

John 1:12    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.


*****

Now The Word, Jesus, is at the right hand of God and intercedes for us.  Romans 8:34

And Jesus, The Word, speaks to us today by HIS Spirit who dwells in us to teach us all things, to remind us of all that Jesus has said, to guide us into all truth, and to show us things to come.  John 14:26 & John 16:13


*****


Jesus is not a vapor to me or invisible to me.

Jesus is THE WORD that I hear by The Holy Spirit according to the will of God.


*****