Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Freed by one word from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In September, 2017, there was a major golf tournament.  I had planned to watch some of the round because my favorite golfer was one of the tournament leaders.

As I prepared to turn the TV on, God spoke the following word to me by HIS Spirit:

"Do you really care if Jordan Spieth wins another ten-million dollars?"

"NO, I do not," I replied.

I was instantly freed and had no desire at all to view this tournament.


*****

It is amazing how God can free us instantly with HIS Word. Just a single word from God sets us on the right path and changes everything.

In March, 2017, God brought one word to me and that word made all the difference concerning the grief and anger I had when watching churches corrupt scripture at their gatherings.

The WORD given me at that time was "restraint". 

I knew that word was in a scripture in the New American Standard Bible. 

II Thessalonians 2 ... concerning the day of the Lord and the return of Jesus for the church ... 

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? 

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed 


***** 

For years, I had been troubled when I saw pastors omit portions of scripture and explain away portions of scripture.

What I had been seeing was the end-time apostasy which had to come in the church before Jesus could return.

After God gave me that word, I knew the reason the corruption was happening in the church groups today.

I saw it was ordained by God as a part of the end time and the coming wrath of God. 

It also made II Timothy 3 understandable to me. 

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

 2-5   For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 

(In the churches, they will have "a form of godliness", an appearance of being godly ... but they deny the power of the scriptures to rule over themselves and they set up new doctrine, falling away from portions of scripture ... just turn away from them when you see such.)

6-7    For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

13-16    But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:


*****