Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Fears creep in ... Dealing with such


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sometimes a fear will sneak in without our recognizing that fear.

But the Holy Spirit will get our attention on the fear and then we can deal with that fear.

This happened to me concerning the lady who keeps my house.  She is really excellent and comes to me one afternoon a week.  She has been with me for several years.

I showed her a letter I had written to my hairdresser concerning the subject of fornication.  (See writing 10-22-17)

Later, I realized a fear had come as a result of showing this letter to my housekeeper.  I was afraid she would think less of me because I had written this letter.  And also I was afraid that maybe she would even quit working for me.

To get my attention, the Holy Spirit reminded me of the following scripture:

Proverbs 3:6    In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Also ...

I Peter  5   Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.


I began praying immediately concerning my fear.  I would rather my housekeeper not leave me but if she does leave me because I spoke the truth of God, the Bible, then, "THY will be done ..."

Romans 8:28    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

If it is the will of God for housekeeper to leave, then let her leave.  If it is will of God for housekeeper to stay, let her stay.  All things will work together for good to me through God.

This settled that fear.


*****

All fears must be dealt with through prayer as soon as you recognize you have the fear.

We don't have to worry that the fear will sneak past us.  The Holy Spirit will bring it to our attention so we can deal with the fear in a spiritual way.


*****