Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Jesus says:


No man can come unto Me, except it were given unto him of My Father.  John 6:63


*****


(Comments by Joan Boney)

When I was 15-years-old, I went forward at the church my aunt attended and was baptized in water.  I didn't want to go to hell.  And I thought they said if you were baptized you wouldn't go to hell.

My life didn't change at all.  (A sign I was not born again by the Spirit but only "joined" the church by my flesh.)

When I was 37-years-old, I was at my friend's house and was reading a book she had in her guest room.  It was about sin.

God spoke to me by HIS Spirit and said: 

"Joan ... You know all those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

"Sins", I gasped!  I thought those were mistakes.

At that Word from God, I was born again.  Changed forever.  Given the Spirit of God.


*****

I had no idea that I had a call of God on my life. (I didn't even know there was such a thing.) 

I owned a small business in Dallas, Texas at the time this happened to me.

But I knew I had been changed somehow and the change was by God.


*****

A short time after this, I was asleep in the night.  I was "transported" into heaven.

I was with God, and with Christ, and with the Holy Ghost, although I saw no images.  It was an experience in the Spirit.

At that time, I was "merged" into the body of Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

I was made "one" with the Word of God.

When I awoke the next morning, I was "on fire" for things of God.

A few days after this, the exact same thing happened to me a second time.

After that, all I cared about was Bible and the church.


*****

Months later, I was brought to the realization that this was a call of God manifested on my life.

In 3 years, or so, I closed my business to "go into the ministry."  Although I didn't know where I was going.  Like Abraham, I just went out, leaving this world behind.

I waited 6 months at my apartment, not knowing what was ahead.  I just kept reading Bible and trying to do what I believed God showed me to do.

I closed the business July 31, 1979.

January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night when a very loud trumpet-like voice sounded in my ear with these 3 words:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I jumped out of bed and wrote these words on a note pad.
KWJS turned out to be a radio station.

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

A very gentle thought came to me:  "Call the radio station manager."

That morning, I called the radio station manager.  I told him God might be showing me to go on radio.  I asked him how you do that. 

He replied, "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting, we will offer you a contract."

I made the tape that same morning and sent it by US mail.

Within 5 days, I was broadcasting weekdays on radio KWJS.

It was that simple.  I just followed what I heard by the Spirit to do.  That is what I have continued to do to this present day.  That is what each of us do.

Romans 8:14    For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


*****