Saturday, October 21, 2017

The world tries to live through fleshly will power ... We live or die by the power of God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 2010, I fell over a box and broke hip.  When they operated on me a bone shattered in my leg from knee toward foot.  This complicated everything.  I didn't know if I would ever walk again.

Then God gave a dream to a man in our little church group.  In that dream, I was walking.  By this word from God, I knew I would walk again.  It was not by my power or will or desire but by the will of God for me.


*****


A young man got ALS.  He said he was determined he would never use a wheelchair.  But he kept falling and finally used wheelchair.

The world tries to live by their own will, by their own determination, will power.

But we live another way:  By the will of God.

Acts 17:28    For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being



*****