Monday, February 27, 2017

People trouble themselves over so many strange things


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

People trouble themselves over so many futile things.. for about 40 decades and 2 wars it was over communists...don't hear much or anything about that anymore.

Sometimes I glance over the list of current "happenings" reported on internet CNN Breaking News...I just read headlines and am amazed at the quarreling ...I rarely pull up the details of a story.

Yesterday I prayed that Donald Trump not make any decisions that would lead us into a "Gone With The Wind" situation.



I Tim. 2 ... 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

And after praying this, I continued my day in peace

Then I had to go send package and found I was thinking how glad I am that we have food amply available (Reading "Gone With The Wind" made impression on me.)

Having food and raiment let us therewith be content.  I Tim. 6

Hopeful that this next "National" clothing catalogue will have some dresses that suit me...can use a couple more...so inexpensive, length longer, cool fabrics suitable for warm weather ...easy to order without leaving house...

No needs...simple wants easily obtained...Walmart...cake & pies ...

Drive in foods mostly...

Good, excellent really...

Concerning fear of wars, Jesus said ... Mt. 24 ... 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:see that ye be not troubled:for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The way we keep from being troubled  is by turning to God in prayer and by doing that which the apostle Paul told us to do.

Phil. 4 ... 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.