Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Giving thanks always for all things unto God. (Eph. 5:20)


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Learn to go about with a thankful heart ... noting those good things given you by God.

- I thank God for my eyes, for my vision, that I can see and read my books which I enjoy greatly.

- I thank God that I can still drive my car, and walk, and can get my food daily.

- I thank God that HE gives me wisdom when I have a problem in this life.  HE helps me and guides me and shows me what to do.  I can depend on God.

- I look around me and thank God that I have shelter, a place to live.  And there are many things within my shelter that I enjoy and I thank God.

When things are going wrong and you are thinking of the "breakdown", if you learn to stop and thank God for those things you appreciate, your whole life can turn around.

Make thankfulness to God a way of life.