Sunday, February 26, 2017

Exhortations For The Church


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book



Vol. 3 ... #16
Gird up the loins of your mind


Several times today, I would be reading a godly exhortation and a thought about a person would enter to draw my mind away from the godly exhortation.

Each time that happened, I would stop and pray ... and then I would pray again asking God to remove that person from my mind.

And several times, I heard:  "Gird up the loins of your mind."  

This is a scripture:

I Peter 1 ...  13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.