Saturday, February 11, 2017

God choses the exact times in history that we live on this earth and the exact places where we live


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sometimes I have thought, "I should have lived in the 1930's in England.  I really fit there better than now."  And my mind wandered about in unrest.

Then I saw what the apostle Paul said about this and I corrected my thinking by the scripture.

Paul said:  HE (God) determined the times set for them, and the exact places where they should live.  NIV-Original Translation

God chose the exact times we would live on this present earth ... and the exact places where we would live.  None of this is accidental.  It is all planned by God according to HIS purpose for us.

We restructure our thinking by the word of God and live in rest in HIM.

As we see the decades become worse, not better, there is a temptation to desire that we could return to previous times.  But we can settle our minds on the fact that we are living exactly when God planned that we would live.  And we are even living in the exact place ordained by God for us, according to the Bible.

Acts 17 ...  27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being;