Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Exhortations For The Church: Vol. 3


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book



Vol. 3 ... #4
Thou hast a few names even in Sardis


In Revelation 3:4 ... Jesus said even as bad as Sardis, there were still a few names who belong to HIM.

This encourages me to speak the Word even in those church groups where it seems there could be no Christians ...

Rev. 3 ...  1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. 

If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 

4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

We overcome by turning to God in prayer and by following The Word of God, rejecting all others.