Friday, February 10, 2017

Do all you can do

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have a cousin who is approximately 94-years-old and almost totally deaf.  I felt so sorry for her at this point in her life, how isolated she is where she lives (200 miles from me).

I can't call her on phone for she can't hear.

Then I realized I could send her one of the books I have written.  I sent Vol. 8 of Exhortations for the Church.

I also wrote and told her I was not trying to teach or instruct her but rather to encourage her in things of God and I hoped some of these exhortations would be of help to her at this time.  (She has been member of Church of Christ all her life.)

As I thought about sending this, I was encouraged by the Holy Spirit as I had the following brought to my mind:  If you were in her situation, what would you want someone to do for you?