Sunday, June 19, 2016

Strange experiences

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Two strange experiences from last week ...

When I went to mail box, my neighbor two doors down waved (he is always friendly) and he came to mail box to visit with me.

I invited him into house and we sat down in theater room and talked.  

He said if I ever needed anything to please call him day or night.  He gave me his phone numbers.  He is from Vietnam.  I showed him the books.  I was going to give him one of the ministry books but I couldn't find where I had left them.  He said to just put one into his mailbox.  He kept asking me if I went to a church and I just replied, "No, I don't."  Two or three times he asked this and I gave same reply.

After he left house, I certainly prayed.  I don't know his "motive" ... God does.

But I did find the books and I took one this morning and put it into a large envelope and left it at his front glass door.  (It is illegal to use mailbox to transfer such personal items so I didn't want to do that.)

I prayed before selecting the book to give him and I gave him "Promises from God" ... (I don't know if he goes to a church nor if he professes to be a Christian.)

I don't know anything about him.  He's been in neighborhood for about 12 years ... he has always been very friendly and has always offered to help me if I need help.

He said he wanted to warn me that someone broke into the back of his house and stole his TV. 

As we talked, my doorbell rang.  I checked and it was a teenager with a large shop-type broom.  He said he wanted to sweep my back porch.

I told him I could not unlock the gates and I had company and I had just swept my back porch that morning.

My front porch was a mess but he didn't mention sweeping front porch where we were standing.

Of course I wondered if he might trying to case the back of the house.

I'm glad I belong to God.

I don't think my treasure is my TV nor even my sound equipment.

Mt. 6 ... 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.