Saturday, June 18, 2016

I Cor. 16

10 Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do. 11 Let no man therefore despise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren.

(Comment by Joan Boney... How could Timothy be afraid of the church?  Obviously by what Paul wrote Timothy was afraid of the church ... Paul warned the church not to despise Timothy but to conduct Timothy forth in peace.  How can this be that the church is the one to fear and that those in the church would despise the minister operating in the office appointed by God ... apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher ... Strange as it may sound I often have people despise me in our own church group.  I am despised by wrong doers in the church as I bring godly correction to that person who is doing wrong or going in the wrong way, following a wrong spirit, often a wrong religious spirit.  I just continue to bring correction hoping that church person will see the right way and sometimes he does see and turns back from wrong spirits. This happens in the church group itself.
  Basically the truth is the following:  If we judge ourselves we will not be judged.  They do not correct themselves and keep themselves continually in the truth of God by HIS Spirit.  They may read Bible but they fail to do Bible and Satan moves into their lives and speaks through them against the godly... This ends up being the church attacking the church.  I Cor. 11)