Wednesday, June 29, 2016

How can this scripture be profitable to me?

II Tim. 4 ...14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil:the Lord reward him according to his works:15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. 

Comments by Joan Boney ... All scripture is inspired by God and is profitable to show us what to do in this life.

Paul spoke of Alexander the coppersmith and what he did ... How can this help me?   

This scripture was very helpful to me.  

The world teaches, "If you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all."

The world teaches you to protect the name of wrongdoers.

By this warning given by the apostle Paul, God showed me to warn the church, naming the wrongdoer by name in the warning.

This scripture was critical in showing me what God wanted me to do.