Saturday, June 25, 2016

Lasciviousness defined

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Peter 4:3 ... For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

lasciviousness:  feeling or revealing an overt desire (often sexual) 

The actress Betty White got to doing this in her later years.  She made overt gestures concerning sex acting as if she was sexually attracted to various men.  This is a display of lasciviousness.

Carol Burnett did this on stage concerning Robert Goulet.

I've seen men and women do this often in TV commercials and TV sitcoms.

I do not watch TV talk shows but I feel certain this is done to get attention and during this generation approval of the audience.  (I don't believe this type of thing was predominate in 1940 but it is certainly admired by the masses in the current period.) 

Women are so ungodly today in public.

Prov. 31:10 ...Who can find a virtuous woman?

Certainly real members of the body of Christ would grow into godly men and women and would not do such but we truly live in a very ungodly time. 

I have often seen sex flaunted this way in the current period both on TV and when I have been out in public.  The Bible calls this:  lasciviousness