Monday, March 4, 2013

The way life is

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I had a dream which is often recalled to my mind.  This dream shows us the way life is.

In the dream, I was driving on a 2 lane paved highway.  I would fall asleep and when I hit the bar ditch and ran into thistles I would awaken and pull the car back onto the paved road.  This just kept happening over and over.  Then at one point I was on the paved road and the road ended all of a sudden, and the car (with me in it) was out into space with no road under me. It was a shock. There was a beautiful cliff on the other side.  I saw the tall trees below and ground.

As we go through life, we, who belong to God having HIS Spirit in us, are on the narrow, smooth road.  We fall asleep, drifting into other things.  Then we realize things are no longer smooth but have become rough.  We awaken and pull back onto the smooth road.  For us it is God pulling us back one way or another.  The end represents our death or the removal from the earth by the return of Jesus.  It happened suddenly.  It just ended.  It was a surprise.

In the dream, when the road ended, I was on the road and not out into the bar ditch.  This comforts me greatly.