Monday, March 25, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 24:14 ... And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Proverbs 16:20 ... He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.

Philippians 3:13-15 ... Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Psalm 39:4-7 ... Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. 5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an  handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah. 6 Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them. 7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.