Friday, March 1, 2013

Hearing from God to go on Internet

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Toward the end of March, 2012, I had a dream.  In this dream, a woman was singing and I heard, "She has a nice little voice.  It is not a great voice.  But it is a nice little voice." And I thought, "This is a way to share with the church and I knew all in our group could share in this rather than just have one person share and this fits I Cor. 14:26: How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying. ... Then I had internet (blog) called to my attention.

I felt God was showing me, by HIS Spirit, to start a blog on Internet and do these writings.

Within about 3 days, we had blog set up and had begun writing on Internet in the form you see today.

It is amazing.  It goes all over the world ... World Wide Web ... and it costs us nothing at all.  We can write as many pages as we choose daily and it costs us nothing.

It is a "little" voice in the world.  But it is a nice little voice.

And by doing this we fulfill two scriptures:

Heb. 3:13 ... But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Heb. 10 ... And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.




We assemble together daily as the church through Internet and this goes all over the world so everyone who has Internet has access ... and it doesn't cost us anything!  Amazing plan directed by God.

Notice:  This was not my idea to do this.  God gave me a dream to show me to do this.  This is therefore authored by God.  That really matters.  And it is being led by the Spirit of God rather than by my own ideas.

Romans 8:14 ... For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.