Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prosperity is a very simple matter

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

If you are born of the Spirit of God and follow the Spirit of God, you will prosper wherever you go.

Since I was born again in 1975, I have focused on hearing the Spirit of God and doing only that authored by God through HIS Spirit.  And prosperity has followed me wherever I go.  At one time, hundreds (or thousands) gave money toward this ministry.  Today fewer than a dozen people give money.  I never have to ask for money.  God has arranged for more than 30 years for me to be supported in the works assigned to me by God without my having to ask for money. 

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psa. 23:1

This is truly my life.  The LORD is my shepherd.  HE leads me in what to do.  HE shows me when to stay still and do nothing.  And because the Spirit of the Lord is leading me and I am following HIM instead of doing what I want to do or doing what others want me to do, there is no want!  I live in prosperity because of HIM.

But I could have been in want ... if I did my own works and tried to do things "for God" without hearing from the Spirit of God then I would likely been in need.

There was one time, in 1982, in a dream, I had the following instruction:  "Don't go ..."  I was also shown in that dream that if I did go out I would be in extreme danger.  So I cancelled all meetings scheduled for that entire year and stayed home.  A woman said to me, "But you have to go out.  If you go out they will give money.  If you stay home they won't give money for the ministry."  But I had heard from God not to go so I said, "I'm not going."  And I didn't go.  There was less money but there was also less need for money so even in staying home there was prosperity.  But above all I was being led by the Spirit of God.

So many people today write to me and tell me of their works and their planned works.  Often there will be a long list of works they have planned.  I always know what they are doing is not of God.  And most of the time they ask for money to pay for their many works.  And I do not recall any of these people telling me God told them to do that specific work for which they want me and others to pay.  I do not give them money.  I do not pray for their works.  I know it's not of God but is authored by the mind and what seems good.

I have no plans for future.  I just follow the Spirit of God and HE gets me where HE wants me and there is no lack and everything prospers without my having to do anything other than follow HIM.  Prosperity (good success) is a by-product of following God.