Tuesday, March 5, 2013

God cares for us as long as we are on the earth

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Here are some promises from God.

Isaiah 46:4 ...And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs (grey hair) will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. 

Isaiah 46:9-11 ...  I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure... I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Joshua 1:5 ... I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.  (Repeated in Hebrews 13:5 ... Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.