Saturday, May 4, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily.

(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.


They might go to church but they will not follow specific scriptures thereby denying the power of the scripture by failing to do the scriptures.  From such turn away.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 

Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE is, and that HE is a rewarder of them that diligently seek HIM.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Romans 8

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
I Corinthians 9:24-27

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.


temperate: self-restrained
subjection: under control
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston

Earlier tonight I was looking for a night cream that I use some times before I go to bed. I had looked for it a couple of times this week but had not been able to find it.

I knew I had reordered it from Amazon not long ago but where it was, I didn’t know. So I gave up looking for it tonight and continued getting ready for bed.

Then I heard, in the form of a thought… Ask Me.

I knew this was God, through the Holy Spirit, speaking this to me, so I asked God to please help me find it, and when I walked back into the bedroom, I immediately saw it on the dresser!

Thank you, God, for your help. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
1 John 3: 23-24 And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment. And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner

Psalm 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, Thou shalt preserve them from this generation forever.
 
 Keep - continue to have in one’s hands or mind
- refrain from destroying
- continue to have in one’s possession
- continue to have under one’s control
- be responsible for providing with the necessities of life
- own and manage

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
  
Hebrews 3:5-6

5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

6 But Christ as a son over His own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯