Wednesday, May 1, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily.

 
  (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.
 
Infinite: impossible to measure or calculate 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

  
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Jeremiah 31:3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
James 1

19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 

  πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
John 6:63  Jesus says ...  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Proverbs 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Psalm 91: 1–2  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
  
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 61:1-3

1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. 
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
3 For Thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 34
 
9 O fear the Lord, ye His saints: for there is no want to them that fear Him.
 
10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing. 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯