Monday, May 6, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily.

  (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Matthew 24
 
 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
 
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And HE (Jesus) shall send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Matthew 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: He hath commanded his covenant for
ever: HOLY AND REVEREND IS HIS NAME.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
I Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
1 Timothy 6:17-19
 
17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
 
18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
 
19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Proverbs 15:26 The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord; but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
A few years ago my husband had brought home 2 different tops to see if I would like them. They were from a place called Cracker Barrel, which is a restaurant but also has a small shop attached. I liked one, but the other was a sweatshirt that I wasn’t too crazy about. I put it aside for awhile and kept trying to like it, but finally I decided I really didn’t want to wear it and wanted to try and return it.
 
I didn’t have the receipt and knew they probably wouldn’t take it back without one, or might only give me store credit, which I didn’t want. I asked God that if possible I would like to get cash back. I knew it was very unlikely, but I knew He had done other things for me that seemed unlikely.
 
When I took the sweatshirt in to return, the clerk kept telling me that they wouldn’t give a refund without a receipt. She kept messing with the cash register and was having trouble. After quite a while she had another worker come to help, I think it was the manager. He too, kept having trouble. Finally, unable to get the register to give out the necessary paper or whatever it was that was needed, she said she’d have to give me the cash.
 
I was so happy, knowing God worked this out for me. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.
 
A note with this scripture - from Joan is - do all in the name of the Lord is to do it by His Word.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯