Thursday, May 9, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily:

 

 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Isaiah 40
 
17 All nations before HIM are as nothing; and they are counted to HIM less than nothing, and vanity.
 
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
 
Man that withers is like the grass that springs up for a season then perishes.
 
But we who steadfastly serve God and think on HIM will be given strength of God. And that which we do will mean something.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Matthew 6
 
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
 
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall HE not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
 
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
 
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
This morning, while going about my day, I recalled a thought that had come to me some time in the night, a fearful thought, that the man who is scheduled to repair the stair banister at my house during the first weekend of June was going to get too busy to do this.  
 
I asked God "What about this?" and was reminded of the following:  
 
I Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.
 
So I asked God to please take care of this matter. And I was very comforted that God cares for me and knows what is best for me.  
 
After praying, I was in peace and completely forgot about the matter.  
 
A few hours later, I received a text message from this man asking about the stain for the banister. Obviously, he is thinking about this job and planning to do it.  
 
At first I was surprised that he was thinking about this project 3 weeks before he is scheduled to do it.
 
Then I remembered having prayed about this and smiled, knowing that God had indeed answered my prayer, assuring me that the project is still on track.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Ephesians 5: 1-2 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Many years ago I had a dream that my husband and I were at a Bible study together. I don’t think I thought a lot about it at the time, but after awhile I began to think this could possibly mean he’d be born again, especially when Joan began saying that when someone had a dream that a person was reading the Bible, that could mean that person would be born again.
 
But I wasn’t sure and recently asked God if I could have something more, some confirmation on this. Last night I dreamed that I had been looking at a scripture or had it on my mind. Then later I was talking to my husband. I don’t remember all the details, but I think he was holding a Bible, and maybe said a scripture and then said he was reminded of the word “uphold”, so he looked up the scripture that had that word in it. And I think that was the very scripture I’d been thinking of earlier. In the dream I was happy that he was reading the Bible and also seemed to be hearing from the Holy Spirit. 
 
I was so happy and grateful to God when I woke up and remembered this dream.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 2:6-8  
 
6 For The Lord giveth wisdom: out of His mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
 
7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
 
8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of His saints.

 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯