Monday, November 28, 2022

πŸ’₯ Watch ye, stand fast in the faith. (I Cor. 16:13)

 
Have faith in God, in that which God has said to you.

God created heaven and earth and all things by HIS Word.

What has God said to you?

Focus on God's word.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God will judge them and us.  So be kind, remembering we were once as they are now.

I Corinthians 6

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Live godly lives in Christ Jesus, the Word.

John 14   (Jesus said)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in ME.

2 In MY Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.  


(Jesus the Word is the way to go.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯