Tuesday, November 22, 2022

πŸ’₯ God watches over all that we are about to do and helps us.

Pam Padgett:  Member of the body of Christ ...

I came across a recipe for dressing that sounded very good and wanted to make it but needed several ingredients from the store.

Grocery stores are so busy this week as people get ready for Thanksgiving dinners and I don't want to be in crowds. So I thought perhaps I could go to the store early in the morning before most people made their ways to the store.

But as I was considering doing this, I was suddenly reminded that the store I planned to go to has a pickup service where they will bring your order out to your car... I hadn't even thought of this. Being just a couple days before Thanksgiving I wondered if there would be any time slots available, but when I looked there were some for this afternoon!

So I entered my order online, and was able to pickup the order this afternoon. Very easy and without being in the midst of crowds of people. The Holy Spirit leading me in a very easy way.

Wonderful to see how God watches over us in all that we do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯